- 10mg THC
- Chocolate, Sugar
- Serving Size
- 1 brownie
- Sugar, all-purpose flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron ascorbic acid, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid) canola oil, eggs, cocoa, sweet cream, semi-sweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate, milk, fat, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural flavors), imitation vanilla extract, salt, calcium propionate, sodium bicarbonate, full-spectrum cannabis extract
- Nutrition Facts
Calories 90 Total Fat 2g (3% DV) Saturated Fat 1g (5% DV) Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 5mg (2% DV) Sodium 40mg (2% DV) Total Carbohydrates 12g (4% DV) Fiber 0g (0% DV) Sugars 10g Protein 1g (2%) Iron 0.6mg (3% DV)
Where do effects come from?
Proper’s Effects Profiles come from the Proper Cannabis Committee, which is made up of real human experts who rate products blind to avoid bias. Use these reliable ratings to learn what each product is good for.
The effect profile of enjoyable Space Brownies Pouch is based on 3 user reviews.