Hamburger Created with Sketch.
Rebel Edibles Chocolate Caramels

Highlights

Rebel Edibles' Chocolate Caramels are sweet cannabis candies with the potential to ease aches and pains. The high is calming and slightly heavier behind the eyes than in the body. Experiences cannabis users shouldn't be scared to take an extra half-dose, but this is a stay-at-home high no matter how much you take. This high was made for snow days.

Ranking
Ranked 175 of 305 in Edibles for feeling Relaxed.

The Proper Report

As our committee rates Chocolate Caramels, we capture their experience in real time through our ratings app and report everything back here.

The info below is based on at least three sessions completed by Proper Cannabis Committee members.

Read our Score Explained article to learn how we rate products.

Read Score Explained Icon / Arrow Created with Sketch.

Pre-flight Characteristics
Aroma

-

Flavor

Chocolate
Candy


Effects Felt During Ratings

Relaxed

Relief

Euphoric


Potency Measurement

Head High

Medium

Body High

Medium


The Score
78

Ranked 175 of 305 in Edibles for feeling Relaxed.

Flavor
Good - Created with Sketch.
Texture/Mouthfeel
Good - Created with Sketch.
Aftertaste
Good - Created with Sketch.
Comfort
Good - Created with Sketch.
Experience
Exceptional ^ Created with Sketch.

Chocolate Caramels
Product Information

Before the committee gets their hands on the product and formally rates it, the Proper team scrapes the product packaging, scours the internet, and occasionally calls the brand directly to hunt down the most accurate information about each product.

Cannabinoids

10mg THC

Flavor

Chocolate
Candy

Allergens

Milk

Serving Size

1 piece

Package Contents/Qty

10 pieces (100mg THC)

Dietary Labels

-

Side Effects

-

Shelf Life

-

Ingredients

Sugar, cream (milk), light corn syrup, chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, fat-reduced cocoa powder, emulsifier, soy lecithin, natural vanilla), butter, natural flavoring, salt, espresso powder, cannabis extract, soy lecithin

Nutrition Facts
Calories 30
Total Fat 1g (2% DV)
Saturated Fat 0.5g (2% DV)
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 2mg (1% DV) Sodium 10mg (1% DV) Total Carbohydrate 7g (2% DV)
Fiber 0g
Sugars 3g
Protein 0g

Community Reviews

Be the first to review Chocolate Caramels from Rebel Edibles and help others find their high.

January 27th, 2021
Your Name

Welcome to Proper

Proper requires all users to be 21+ and needs location access to find products nearby.